Issue #15901 has been updated by knu (Akinori MUSHA).

mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> How about this style?
>
> ```
> [0, 1, 2].lazy {|e| e.map {|n| n + 1 }.map {|n| n.to_s } }
> #=> an Enumerator containing "1", "2", and "3"
> ```

Is it like extending lazy() as below?

```ruby
def lazy(&block)
  if block
    return block.call(lazy).eager
  end

  Enumerator::Lazy.new(self)
end
```

It may be an Interesting addition.  I'm not sure what it should do if the block does not return a lazy enumerator, though.

Feature #15901: Enumerator::Lazy#eager