Hi Ruby Core Team

I am a Ruby product owner here at Wells Fargo.

Our Enterprise Technology teams have identified that  with Ruby 2.4.5-1 and earlier  there appears to be a Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 installed.

They have asked me to reach out and find out if the newer version of Ruby updates or removes that element.

Would you be able to tell me if the Ruby upgrade addresses this?

Thanks for your help
Darin

Darin Rock

In-House Agency, Interactive Creative Team  |  550 California Street, 5th floor  |  San Francisco, CA 94104
MAC A0105-050
Tel 628-260-8007  |  Cell 415-203-9384

darin.j.rock / wellsfargo.com<mailto:Darin.J.Rock / wellsfargo.com>

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.