Issue #15869 has been reported by bonafernando (Fernando Wolf Bona).

Bug #15869: Add abs to Matrix
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15869

* Author: bonafernando (Fernando Wolf Bona)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
While I was studying Markov Chain I had to find the maximum absolute value of the Matrix to divide the matrix in numbers from 0 to 1 to be able to make further analysis. Like this:

```
q = Matrix[ ... ]
max = q.to_a.flatten.map { |e| e.abs }.max
q = q / max
```

So this is the first of two features that I would like to contribute.
1. Matrix.abs
2. Matrix.max

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/