Description updated

> If you change something, pls tell your schedule and we can check the CI system.

Sure. I updated the description.
Once I make a symbolic-ref tomorrow, I'll post an email to ruby-core to share the schedule and ask for updating CI system to use master branch.

I included a concrete schedule for all related operations in the new description. Because @mame is going to make a big change in ruby-commit-hook check-email.rb in 2020, I'm thinking about making the last operation happen at the similar timing.

> I'm negative against the Main part (moving the branch) immediately, which seems a too big change.
> Why not making "master" as a symbolic-ref at first?

The new schedule adopted your proposal. "making `master` as a symbolic-ref at first" will be done tomorrow as the first step.

For "moving the branch", I split the operation to "changing HEAD" and "mv refs/heads/trunk refs/heads/master", and planned to make the former on 2019/7/1 and the latter on 2020/1/1.

Misc #15843: Make "trunk" a symbolic-ref of "master" on git.ruby-lang.org