Issue #15850 has been reported by shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe).

Bug #15850: Deprecate and remove optparse/ac
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15850

* Author: shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
- It seems not maintained since forever.
- Not documented in any form.
- I have never seen someone actually using it.
- It does not actually emulate autoconf; for instance it cannot parse `--enable-fiber-coroutine=amd64` (this is a valid option that ruby itself takes).

I think this tiny script is better placed under sample/optparse.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/