nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> On exiting by an exception, ruby tries to print the exception and `NoMeth=
odError` shows its receiver.
> Your `Node` is a recursive construction, so it increases exponentially by=
 the size.

Recursion should not be a problem. Cycles definitely will be a problem.

> Define your own `inspect` method not to include `@left` and `@right` memb=
ers.

This is definitely the right way to go. But would it make sense to wrap the=
 error output in a timeout, to make it easier to debug such problems in the=
 field? I can create a feature for this.

Bug #15844: VM has trouble releasing memory (?) on NoMethodError