Issue #15846 has been reported by rudragavara (rudragavara rudragavara).

Bug #15846: Find field engineer jobs online with Field Engineer today!
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15846

* Author: rudragavara (rudragavara rudragavara)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
Field Engineer was created in 2015 in an effort to help engineers that recently faced recessionary lay offs find work. Telecom veterans created the company in order to boost the economy within the engineering niche.

Field Engineer founders say:

°»We live, breathe and bleed telecom. We°«re dedicated to directly connecting field engineers and the businesses that hire them to unleash opportunities in an era of insatiable digital demand. FE is a powerful platform for businesses and talent who want to be free of old school recruitment hurdles. We streamline slow and costly talent and job search, interviewing, vetting, hiring and paying. FE frees the ambitious to succeed. FE is proving to be an indispensable global marketplace.°…

From there, the company expanded to an international spanning online service available in one hundred and thirty two countries and on almost every continent. Today, both recently laid of engineers and recent grads searching for work as well as professionals that want to make a little extra money on the side can benefit from part-time, project-based work. Read More; https://www.fieldengineer.com/engineers/field-engineer-jobs

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/