Misc #14632: [ANN] git.ruby-lang.org

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
I prepared git.ruby-lang.org. It's official ruby repository of Git.

https://git.ruby-lang.org/ruby.git/

This repository is read-only yet. I start to migrate svn to git step by step.

1. Migrate toolchain like `tool/make-snapshot` to git.ruby-lang.org from svn.ruby-lang.org.
2. Improve cgit and access configuration.
3. To support git repository for bug.ruby-lang.org. PS. redmine could not support remote git repository.
4. Make write-access mode to git.ruby-lang.org. and make the read-only mode to svn.ruby-lang.org.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/