Issue #14632 has been updated by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA).

@k0kubun Thanks to your works.

I enabled and disabled some changes on our repository.

>Operations
> * Make git.ruby-lang.org writable (just announce it), and make svn.ruby-lang.org read-only.

done. I disabled the writable operation of trunk branch on svn.ruby-lang.org

> Also prohibit force-push to git.ruby-lang.org

done. I added `denyNonFastForwards = true` on git.ruby-lang.org.

> Uncomment auto-style and update-version in hooks/post-receive.sh

done. https://github.com/ruby/ruby-commit-hook/commit/0e8fd2abc43e98a703c8bc8d3ec4fe90305409ac

To. the Ruby committers.

Please update your origin variable of git working directory to `git / git.ruby-lang.org:ruby.git`. If you don't have the writable access, Please share your svn account and the public key of ssh.

I will announce `Moving to git from svn` later.

Misc #14632: [ANN] git.ruby-lang.org