kens

* Author: BatmanAoD (Kyle Strand)
* Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
* Target version: =

* ruby -v: =

As of Ruby 2.5.1p57, it appears that all valid Unicode code-points above 12=
8 are permitted in tokens. This includes whitespace and control characters.

This was demonstrated here: https://gist.github.com/qrohlf/7045823

I have attached the raw download from the above gist.

The issue has been discussed on StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/q/=
34455427/1858225

I would say this is arguably a bug, but I am marking this ticket as a "feat=
ure" since the current behavior could be considered by-design.

helloworld.rb (543 Bytes)

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/