Hi all,

I asked Matz and we fixed dev-meeting schedule:

* 12:00-13:20 door open. I (ko1) will be there with bento-lunch.
* 13:20-13:30 opening
* 13:30-14:00 (1) keyword arguments progress report (mame)
* 14:00-14:30 (2) static checking progress report (mame)
* 14:30-15:00 (3) pattern matching (k_tsj)
* 15:00-15:30 break
* 15:30-16:00 (4) concurrency (matz)
* 16:00-16:30 (5) new built-in class/method definition (ko1)
* 16:30-17:00 break
* 17:00-18:00 (6) RubyVM + numbered parameters (eregon)
* 18:00- other remaining topics

For speakers: please prepare your slide at dev meeting. maybe 15min talk is good to reserve discussion time.

As you can see, each time slot is 30 min, so it is hard to discuss enough. So this dev-meeting is sharing ideas with committers and discuss more in break time and RubyKaigi dates.
Time schedule will not be managed strictly, but it is easy to exceeds. I ask you cooperate us to finish meeting successfully.

Thanks,
Koichi

Misc #15459: Developers Meeting before/after RubyKaigi2019