Issue #15750 has been reported by duerst (Martin D=FCrst).

Misc #15750: Switch Unicode Version 12.1.0 back from beta to final
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15750

* Author: duerst (Martin D=FCrst)
* Assignee: duerst (Martin D=FCrst)
The final version of Unicode 12.1.0 will be published on May 7 (May 8 Japan=
ese timezone). We should make sure that we switch from `UNICODE_BETA =3D YE=
S` back to `UNICODE_BETA =3D NO`.

However, this has to be done very carefully. We have to make sure that ther=
e are no substantial changes in the files we depend on. If there are no suc=
h changes, the change should be easy. If there are such changes, we have to=
 make sure they actually get downloaded on environments (esp. CI) that need=
 them.

We will need changes to tool/downloader.rb; in particular, the following co=
de
```
          raise "Although Unicode is not in beta, file #{index_file} exists=
. " +
                "Remove all files in this directory and in .downloaded-cach=
e/ " +
                "because they may be leftovers from the beta period."
```
will have to be removed or deactivated temporarily.

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/