Issue #14210 has been updated by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA).

Status changed from Assigned to Rejected

I think it's early that only you maintain them. We welcome to your patch or direct commit.

Misc #14210: maintain net/protocol, net/smtp, tempfile, tmpdir

* Author: normalperson (Eric Wong)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
I use all of these and would be willing to maintain them if
nobody else steps up.

I can probably maintain net/pop3, too, even though I don't currently
use it.

Hopefully this isn't controversial since they're all maintained
in trunk where I have commit permissions.

0001-doc-maintainers-maintain-net-protocol-net-smtp-tempf.patch (1.13 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/