Misc #15336: Duplicate builds on travis-ci?

* Author: duerst (Martin D=FCrst)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
When I did a commit today, I was checking https://travis-ci.org/ruby/ruby/b=
uilds to make sure there were no errors.

I noticed a few somewhat strange things:

```
trunk  CRON prepare for Unicode 11.0.0 update
duerst    #28798 passed 2d5b57d  1 hr 37 min 7 sec   30 minutes ago
 =

trunk       prepare for Unicode 11.0.0 update
matzbot   #28797 passed 2d5b57d       55 min 28 sec  about 2 hours ago
```

It looks as if the same commit ("prepare for Unicode 11.0.0 update") is run=
 twice, the second time run by CRON. This seems unnecessary, I hope we can =
avoid it.

Also, the first time (starting just after the commit), the committer's name=
 for some reason is not me, but 'matzbot', but in the later run, the name o=
f the committer ("duerst") is correct.

While I'm at it, the run times for the builds ("1 hr 37 min 7 sec" and "55 =
min 28 sec") are also weird; while I didn't measure the exact times, the bu=
ilds were done much faster (probably somewhere around 10 min) than what is =
shown. But I guess this is a travis-ci problem, not ours.

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/