Issue #9758 has been updated by kitchen (Jeremy Kitchen).

I would also love to know about this. I'm running into an issue right now where I'm trying to use ruby (specifically with rest-client, but it's just a wrapper around Net::HTTP) to call out to an API with a client certificate and need a certificate chain to go along with it. The problem is described very well here: https://medium.com/in-the-weeds/net-http-and-x509-client-certificate-chains-and-monkey-patches-oh-my-ea5258dcb697

Thanks!

Feature #9758: Allow setting SSLContext#extra_chain_cert in Net::HTTP

* Author: stouset (Stephen Touset)
* Assignee: openssl
* Target version:
Currently, `Net::HTTP` can only send a single SSL certificate when it
establishes a connection. Some use-cases involve sending an entire
certificate chain to the destination; for this, `SSLContext` supports
assigning to `#extra_chain_cert=`.

This adds support in `Net::HTTP` for exposing this underlying `SSLContext`
property to end-users.

0001-Expose-SSLContext-extra_chain_cert-in-Net-HTTP.patch (1.54 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/