Status changed from Open to Feedback

To get your proposal accepted, we always need to have a real-world use case. Just showing a project that calls `Object#method` with a dynamic method name might be sufficient to make us understand why it's helpful.

Feature #15632: Dynamic method references

* Author: kddeisz (Kevin Deisz)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
In Ruby 2.7 we have the new .: method reference operator, which is so great!

I was hoping to be able to use this operator dynamically (which you currently have to fall back to the `method` method). What I'm proposing is

``` ruby
foo.:"bar_#{baz}"
```

which is basically the equivalent of dyna symbols.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/