Issue #15568 has been updated by shevegen (Robert A. Heiler).

> Having the ability to get the parameters in a raise context would be very useful for debugging.

I agree. I can't say whether this means that trace.parameters exist but I agree that it may be
useful in debugging/introspection.

> I'm tempted to also suggest TracePoint#local_variables as it would provide additional context in a
> more exposed way than TracePoint#binding.eval('local_variables')

I can't say whether TracePoint#local_variables makes sense; but since the .eval() variant works,
I can see that it may just be a prettier and shorter name. I think it would be helpful to ask the
ruby core team about the API part here specifically, especially koichi and matz. I am not a big
user of TracePoint myself so I can not really speak about how useful it would be, but being able
to shorten the API and omitting eval, would seem ok to me. But perhaps others prefer eval(),
I don't know; eval() has a tiny bit of a hackish feeling to me personally though (I only mean
eval(), not the instance_eval() variants and the like). It seems an API consideration to me though
and a language designer's consideration (e. g. how matz would encourage ruby users to make
use of TracePoint; it's also a design decision what to enable or not to enable).

Misc #15568: TracePoint(:raise)#parameters raises RuntimeError