Issue #15534 has been updated by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA).

Assignee set to hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
Status changed from Open to Assigned

Use https://cache.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/index.txt. It's generated the latest package information every day by our system.

>If it would be possible to clean up the repository

I removed "stable" directory and preview versions of Ruby 2.6. In the last year, We migrate the origin resource of our package distribution to s3 from dedicated server. We decided to put the latest packages only `pub/ruby/x.y` directory.

Misc #15534: Is there reliable way to check for new Ruby releases?