Hi,

Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> In message "[Patch] String and (repost) MemLeak"
>     on 03/03/01, Michal Rokos <michal / rokos.homeip.net> writes:
>
> |	1 memleak hasn't been fixed - I (still) think that there could be a
> |problem... (REPOSTING)
>
> Thank you for fixing memleak.  But I don't think string length
> adjustment is needed.  You just get garbage contents.

	You're welcome!

	I think it's better to make str_new smart rather than say "I'm
happy with garbage". Ruby's C level is just great and makes programmers
live happier so I think we should continue this direction and fix the
len as well. (Of course, you're boss - so you decide.)

	I'll commit whatever you want.

		Michal