Issue #15170 has been updated by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA).

Status changed from Open to Assigned
Assignee set to normalperson (Eric Wong)

Bug #15170: Allow WEBrick::HTTPServlet::initialize to accept an array in server[:CGIInterpreter]

* Author: remi.lapeyre (Rmi Lapeyre)
* Assignee: normalperson (Eric Wong)
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
There is currently no nice way to give WEBrick::HTTPServlet a command with arguments as an array. This force scripts to escape the paths to the given command.

One way to let people specify either a string or an array of strings would be to set `cgicmd` as a string or an array based on the type of `server[:CGIInterpreter]`. This should be a backward compatible change if I understand the code correctly.

I never wrote Ruby but could try to submit a pull request if you think this change could be a good idea.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/