I wonder, what purpose do you envision for `instruction_sequence`?
It is of course MRI-specific (as documented), so I'm not sure how one would use it on other Ruby implementations.

> I named `eval_script` because we can not get source code other than *eval methods (not by `require` and `load`).

That would be a very useful feature though, and could maybe be created lazily when the method is called.
It seems somewhat similar to https://github.com/jruby/jruby/issues/5206#issue-328885424, which also wants to be able to modify the source on the fly.

Feature #15287: New TracePoint events to support loading features