Misc #15464: ruby-lang.org website doesn't has social media meta tags

* Author: zulh (Zulhilmi Zainudin)
* Assignee:
Hi,

I want to suggest an improvement for Ruby website. Today I wanted to share this news (https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2018/12/25/ruby-2-6-0-released) to Facebook and Telegram. I noticed that both platforms are not able to fetch the link title, description and image.

When I check using Facebook Debugger tool here (https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug), I can confirm the link has no image.
I think having proper meta tags is important now for marketing and wider reach.

Thank you.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/