Issue #15431 has been reported by nsuchy (Nathaniel Suchy).

Misc #15431: Hashes and arrays should not require commas to seperate values when using new lines
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15431

* Author: nsuchy (Nathaniel Suchy)
* Assignee:
Ruby should not require commas for hash and array values if using new lines. I think the syntax would look cleaner without.

**Example**
~~~
myHash = {
  :key => °»value°…,
  :anotherKey => °»another value°…
}
~~~
**Could be**
~~~
myHash = {
  :key => °»value°…
  :anotherKey => °»another value°…
}
~~~

**And**
~~~
myArray = [
  1,
  2,
  3
]
~~~
Could be:
~~~
myArray = [
  1
  2
  3
]
~~~

The syntax looks a bit cleaner, with the new lines is there a need to require a comma? I look forward to hearing the community°«s thoughts on this idea :)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/