Status changed from Open to Feedback

It should be placed under the directory which has the version and architecture name.
How did you configure it?

Bug #15425: Store MJIT header into Ruby versioned directory.

* Author: vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.0rc2 (2018-12-15 trunk 66408) [x86_64-linux]
* Backport: 2.4: UNKNOWN, 2.5: UNKNOWN
This is a followup of #15391 which fixes JIT to respect the configuration options. However, I still wonder, why the file is versioned and why it is not stored in the versioned directory alongside all other internal Ruby headers. I believe, that while it now respects the header configuration flags, it still does not respect options such as "--with-ruby-version"

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/