Assignee changed from docs to duerst (Martin Drst)

I'll try to have a look at it later today or tomorrow.

Misc #14610: Enhance Proc docs

* Author: zverok (Victor Shepelev)
* Assignee: duerst (Martin Drst)
What caught me recently while mentoring students: there is almost no "canonical" explanation about procs in [Ruby's core docs](https://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/trunk/): Nothing in `doc/*.rdoc`, and for the `Proc` class, documentation of what it is and what it does is pretty spartan.

I am trying to fix this by adding to `Proc` class header documentation.
Things added:

1. More friendly and detailed explanation of the whole concept.
2. Different methods of creating lambda and non-lambda procs.
3. Lambda semantics.
4. Conversion to proc from other objects and `&`.

About (3): currently, Proc docs _do have_ an explanation about it, but there are two problems:

* it all placed in docs for predicate method `#lambda?` (like nobody should be interested in the concept unless uses this method);
* from my perspective, it uses pretty unfortunate wording: instead of talking about proc object semantics, it calls non-lambdas behavior "tricks", and informally tells about "procs with tricks"/"procs without tricks".

If my class documentation would be accepted, I propose to cut the explanations in `#lambda?` method  down to a one-liner ("If the proc has lambda semantics. See class docs for an explanation about lambdas." or something like that.)

proc_docs.patch (6.41 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/