Issue #15287 has been updated by tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson).

For example:

~~~ ruby
tp = TracePoint.new(:script_compiled) do |e|
  p e.compiled_eval_script
end

tp.enable

eval <<-eocode
def omglolwut
  p :hello
end
eocode
~~~

When the tracepoint executes, we already know it's for a "compiled_script".  So "compiled_eval_script" seems redundant.  Just "eval_script", or "eval_source" seems good enough.

Feature #15287: New TracePoint events to support loading features