Bug #15306: Generate prelude.c using miniruby

* Author: vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.0preview3 (2018-11-06 trunk 65578) [x86_64-linux]
I don't see any reason why prelude.c should be included in source tarball and why it should not be generated by miniruby. Please see the attached patch.

Please note this is a clone of #10554, which was closed just because it was old, not because it was resolved.

0001-Generate-preludes-using-miniruby.patch (883 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/