> Eric Wong wrote:
> > It will be difficult/unsafe to use auto-fiber/Thread::Coro
> > [Feature #13618] without this
>
> I think I can get around this by making iom a GC root,
> so all auto-yielded Fibers get marked.

Btw, I worked around this by making all auto-Fibers markable
from rb_thread_t.

However, I'm also working on making all sleeping functions
(native_sleep/rb_wait_for_single_fd/rb_thread_fd_select) method
perform auto-Fiber scheduling.

Unfortunately, that still interacts badly when people use
regular ("manual") Fibers because I/O scheduling depend on
rb_ensure heavily...  So *shrug* I'll have to think of
something...