Greg.mpls / gmail.com wrote:
> Yes.  Below is a summary of all builds from r64892 2018-10-01 thru r65558, except TestJIT.  I assume TestIO & TestThread are the only tests possibly affected by anything you're working on...
>
> Since the patch, `TestIO#test_readpartial_lock` has failed in parallel testing both times (r65555 & r65558).

Thanks for that info; I don't know how test_readpartial_lock
would've passed on Windows at all, since it seems like IO#nonblock=
isn't available on Windows...

Here's a new version of the patch which adds a guard around
test_readpartial_lock and includes some test-spec fixes:

https://80x24.org/spew/20181108033144.11416-1-e / 80x24.org/raw

It goes on top of r65619 (which is necessary for this patch
under rubyspec).