Bug #15206: require_relative in std_lib

* Author: marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
I noticed that there are some `require` for internal files in `lib/`. Ideally, they would be using `require_relative` instead. This is faster and more explicit.

Note: `require_relative` had a potential issue with symlinks that was fixed in 2.5, so libraries that might be loaded from earlier Ruby, like `rubygems`, can not yet be updated.

I've [created a PR](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1976) and would like to know if there are comments / objections / things I'm missing.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/