takashikkbn / gmail.com wrote:
> I close this ticket. Please file another ticket if you work on
> moving to event-based MJIT worker.

Thanks, but I don't know if it can happen in time for 2.6 :<

Judging by how often processes are stuck doing read(2) on
sockets and pipes.  [Bug #14968] (non-blocking IO by default)
should make a big difference in usability/performance of
event-based MJIT.  However, non-blocking portability is
a concern...

One tangential goal is parallel MJIT builds.  ccan/list +
get_from_list change in r65475 is a big step in making that
happen, at least.