r65473 didn't work either. So I reverted that again on r65474.

I think doing 2 separate complicated things are hard like this, so the refactoring change (migration to ccan) and behavior change ("rb_mjit_unit can either exist in unit_queue or active_units, but not both") should be done separately.

Bug #14867: Process.wait can wait for MJIT compiler process

* Author: k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
* Assignee: normalperson (Eric Wong)
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
If Ruby tries to wait for any child process, MJIT's gcc/clang process could be caught by the method call. It's not convenient for both Ruby's user and MJIT worker thread, so Process.wait and its families should somehow avoid waiting for it.

0001-hijack-SIGCHLD-handler-for-internal-use.patch (13.8 KB)
JIT-test-all.log (39.9 KB)
mjit_test-all_63796.log (40.4 KB)
config_ruby-loco_mingw.log (27 KB)
test_jit_results.txt (41.2 KB)