Issue #15171 has been updated by jaruga (Jun Aruga).

> I'm not sure what you mean. Whenever I refer to a package, I'm referring to a pre-compiled package. MSYS2/MinGW has added CI on Azure pipelines, so I'm not sure if they build there or on Appveyor.

I mean that I wanted to know if the OpenSSL package has already compiled or not.
So, I could know it is pre-compiled. That's what I wanted to know.
Because on the ticket https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15220 , I am working for this ticket's Linux CI version. I had to compile it from source code. And it took 2 min 14 sec totally.

Feature #15171: OpenSSL 1.1.1 soon available from MSYS2