Issue #15198 has been updated by c4am95 (Travis Hunter).

The most recent example I encountered was authorizing a user in a Rails endpoint. Each user has a list of abilities, and each endpoint has a list of abilities that is authorized to perform the action. We just need to check if there is an intersection between the two lists.

I updated the PR to avoid creating the intermediate array.

Feature #15198: Array#intersect?

* Author: c4am95 (Travis Hunter)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
I frequently find myself needing to determine if two arrays intersect but not actually caring about the intersection, so I write code like:
~~~ ruby
(a1 & a2).any?
~~~

It would be nice to have an **intersect?** convenience method on **Array** to perform this query.

[ruby#1972: Add Array#intersect?](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1972)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/