Bug #15203: test-all WEBrick - fixes needed for Azure Pipelines - three asserts, line endings

* Author: MSP-Greg (Greg L)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.0dev (2018-10-04 trunk 64913)
Attached is a patch with fixes needed for the test-all WEBrick tests when run on Azure pipelines (vc12, vc14, mingw).  These have not been needed for Appveyor builds, nor for local testing on mingw builds.

The changes involve line endings in three asserts.

Given that these haven't appeared before, I not sure what or where the fixes should be...

Thanks, Greg

ap_2018-10-04_1_test-webrick.patch (1.34 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/