shannonskipper / gmail.com wrote:
> Thread::Light seems nice. Or how about Thread::Feather? A
> thread as lights as a feather.

Sorry, but no to "Feather".  Again, I don't want to introduce new
usage of words.

"Light" is common usage as far as "LWP" ("Light-weight process")
from some OSes and many usage of "Light-weight" to describe
various computing tools and primitives, so more acceptable...

I am only afraid "light" will be confused as colour/brightness
by people from UI/UX background.

Of course, Threads and Strings can also be the same thing :>