duerst / it.aoyama.ac.jp wrote:

> Please tell me what I can do to help you solve this problem.

Oops, I guess pthread_kill isn't going to work in cygwin :x

This brings the Cygwin pthreads timer thread closer to what was
in 2.5 by setting ec->interrupt_flag (via rb_threadptr_check_signal):

   https://80x24.org/spew/20180923084138.8015-1-e / 80x24.org/raw

I suspect the "timer_thread_function()" call is redundant and you
can comment it out, too.

Honestly, if this doesn't work, I don't know how 2.5 and earlier
worked with Cygwin...

Also, does this work if you use other Windows environments which
use thread_win32.c instead?

Thanks for your patience.