Bug #15050: GC after forking with fibers crashes

* Author: normalperson (Eric Wong)
* Assignee: ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
Not sure when to work on this, so leaving this here for now...

The management of stacks for root fiber and regular
fibers is different and confusing.  Perhaps unifying
thread and fiber stack cache is the best way to go.

Is a separate class of stacks even necessary?
We should aim to minimize use of stack space.

"[BUG] Illegal root fiber parameter"

0001-test_fiber-show-crash-on-GC-after-forking.patch (1.19 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/