Koichi Sasada <ko1 / atdot.net> wrote:
> On 2018/09/10 2:26, Eric Wong wrote:
> > Sorry, I mean they can share VM stack cache; not the in-use VM stack.
>
> It makes sense.
>
> But I remember that Fiber stack is smaller than Thread VM stack because of
> rough estimation (Fiber may not require a big stack). Does it okay?

Yes, cache will only be reused if fiber and thread VM stack size
match.  Maybe most users don't set them to the same value, but I
do when using fibers.

In the future, maybe we can make them the same in config to
minimize needless difference and simplify configs/documentation.
It will be a separate proposal.