Greg.mpls / gmail.com wrote:
> Issue #13618 has been updated by MSP-Greg (Greg L).
>

> @normalperson  Eric,
>
> I applied the two patches in 'note 139', and three test suites stopped..  With test-all running parallel, it's difficult to tell what caused the issue.
>
> btest - stopped on `#354 test_insns.rb`

OK, extremely unexpected because no I/O happens, there.

> spec - the log looked garbled, so I'm not sure.
>
> I've downloaded the build, I'll see if I can run some of the tests locally...
>
> If I misunderstood about what to apply or when, sorry. Thanks, Greg

Thanks Greg,

You can also checkout my git repo @ commit 13c51c9c9ae39dae08497cfe0eb119244c4d2224

https://80x24.org/ruby.git  (branch: coro-r64610)

Can you try breaking out the first patch?  It's only a
restructuring so there should be no OS-dependent changes:

https://80x24.org/spew/20180827201123.4364-1-e / 80x24.org/raw
"unify sync_waiter, waitpid_state, waiting_fd w/ rb_sched_waiter"

Thanks.

I still need to fix some problems with my work-in-progress
changes to support SizedQueue/Queue.