@duerst

> Maybe I'm totally confused, but what's wrong with using `**keyword_arguments`?

I am not the ticket's authors, but I understand the demand and met with the same requirement in some real-life projects. The most expressive example would be something like this:

```ruby
def get(path:, accept: :json, headers: {}, **options)
  _request(method: :get, __all the rest of what have passed to this method___)
end

def post(path:, body:, accept: :json, headers: {}, **options)
  _request(method: :post, __all the rest of what have passed to this method___)
end
# ...and so on
```

Two of currently available options:
1. Accept just `**arguments`, and make checking what was mandatory, what should have default value and so on manually (also making auto-generated docs less expressive)
2. Accept everything as in my example, and then just do

```
_request(method: :get, path: path, body: body, accept: accept, headers: headers, **options)
```
...that looks not DRY at all.

So...

Feature #15049: [Request] Easily access all keyword arguments within a method