Feature #15047: Documentation and more functions for Hash functions in C API

* Author: v0dro (Sameer Deshmukh)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
Currently the C API supports various Array functions like `rb_ary_new()` and String
functions like `rb_str_new2()` I could hardly find any documentation in the README.EXT
for working with hashes. Instead, I relied on this blog: http://clalance.blogspot.com/2011/01/writing-ruby-extensions-in-c-part-10.html

Having official documentation for this purpose would be better.

Also, including more functionality like getting the size a Hash directly through
a C API call would be a welcome feature.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/