Issue #15037 has been reported by ketogenpure1 (ketogenpure1 ketogenpure1).

Bug #15037: http://www.testostack.com/ketogen-pure/
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15037

* Author: ketogenpure1 (ketogenpure1 ketogenpure1)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
Ketogen Pure Then again to my abruptness (or most most traditionally shock) it labored! Aural undoubtedly the aboriginal anniversary or so I absent four-1/2 of of of of of lbs. Afterwards altering a affair with the barring demography the medicinal medicinal drug therapies as directed. Utility this phenomenon (constructive that is what I recounted!) complement I emerge as able of devour what I most likely did.

http://www.testostack.com/ketogen-pure/

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/