> https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13618

Btw, many of my recent changes ([Misc #15014] (rb_hrtime_t)),
and process.c/thread*.c cleanups in r64542, r64575, r64576,
r64577 are preparatory work for this feature that were
beneficial regardless.

I have at least one more preparatory change which should be fairly
straightforward; but unfortunately makes some of the current code
more verbose (because of `container_of'):

  https://80x24.org/spew/20180827201123.4364-1-e / 80x24.org/raw
  "unify sync_waiter, waitpid_state, waiting_fd w/ rb_sched_waiter"

I don't know when I will commit it, yet...

But even if it's more verbose, I think it helps illustrate the
concept of using ccan/list for scheduling our native threads.

Autoload has similar thread waiting, but I'm not sure if should
be affected by auto-fiber switching.