Misc #15012: Testing on latest version gcc on Travis CI

* Author: jaruga (Jun Aruga)
* Assignee:
Ruby's Travis CI [1] is running on gcc 4.8.4 as the default behavior of Travis gcc setting.
Right now gcc's latest version is 8.
Though it is important to test on the old version gcc-4.8, also it is meaningful to test on the latest version gcc, knowing we have RubyCI. [2]

The benefit to run on gcc-8 is
* We can care the issue on the latest version of gcc easier, such as visualizing the build warnings on the log.
* We can show contributors or developers how ruby could be built on the latest version gcc.

I sent the pull-request [3] to show the code as a proposal.

[1] https://travis-ci.org/ruby/ruby
[2] https://rubyci.org/
[3] https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1937

--