I think those specs are often spurious, but as far as I investigated,
the whole WIN32OLE.new('Some.Application') is spurious (IIRC).
So I'm not sure what we can do here.

Maybe add more retries?
See spec/ruby/library/win32ole/fixtures/classes.rb

Anyway, I think this spec is unrelated, but it's fine to give it a try
to see what happens.
Please revert if it doesn't help.