Eric Wong wrote:
> eregontp / gmail.com wrote:
> > @normalperson I added the specs in r64409.
> > However I just saw that the spec failed once on Ubuntu:
> > https://rubyci.org/logs/rubyci.s3.amazonaws.com/ubuntu/ruby-trunk/log/20180817T213003Z.fail.html.gz
>
> It might be because of rb_funcallv switching and hitting
> interrupts.  I think this should fix it, but it can make
> an incompatibility if somebody relies on redefining
> Mutex#sleep...

Committed a version which only avoids switching on r64436
We'll see if CI alerts are quieter, now.

However, I don't know what to do about Mutex_m since that still
hits the funcall path.  We can't blindly mask out interrupts
because we need Mutex#sleep to react to Thread#run.

Also, please don't add similar specs for Mutex_m, yet.