Issue #15005 has been reported by phendora1 (phendora1 phendora1).

Bug #15005: http://www.testostack.com/phendora/
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15005

* Author: phendora1 (phendora1 phendora1)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
Phendora come as much as have purchased to maintain far off from stomach fat, which have enhance to be viewed apparent seen specially one amongst my pleasant imaginable big troubles. Pure  Phendora Extract (the  Phendora product I furnished), includes 60% standardized HCA, chromium, calcium and potassium, a perfectly designed combo that has been scientifically situated to brighten HCA absorption, manipulate blood sugar and blood stress phases, and raise muscle development.

http://www.testostack.com/phendora/

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/