Issue #15003 has been reported by alterejia (Instarect Review).

Bug #15003: https://www.fitwaypoint.com/instarect-male-enhancement/
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15003

* Author: alterejia (Instarect Review)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
There are quite a few different types of penis enlargement methods out there Instarect Male Enhancement for us men to choose from. The question obviously is which method works best, is 100% safe, affordable, and can bring about permanent results without side-effects or other issues. Well, I can tell you right now that there are 3 methods that I (in my own opinion) highly recommend you avoid by all means necessary. The following 3 methods will go beyond just causing side-effects!
With these in mind, a lot of guys tried several Male Enhancement products

Instarect Male Enhancement such as pumps, extenders, pills, lotions, and even surgery. But in the end, were they able to achieve a few inches of growth? Sadly, their penis size remained the same and the money they spent simply went down the drain. So never put your trust on these sham products if you don't want to end up like these men. But which method truly works?
https://www.fitwaypoint.com/instarect-male-enhancement/

152093981384nkg.jpg (32.2 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/