I see. Please remove the test if the test is unnecessary.

The skip commit didn't let the --jit-wait CI succeed anyway. So I'm
searching which commit of yesterday caused the failure. The cause
could be overall slowdown or hanging on one test, but not sure yet
because it's silently finished by timeout.